Life Skills - Last Name, Phone Number, Address, Tying, Zipping
First grade is a busy place. One of the many reasons I love my job is because I get to be around young minds that are able to absorb so much. The skills listed below are life skills. We don't have very much extra time at school, but when we do, some of it will be spent on mastering these skills. Like I said, there isn't much time, so we need your help teaching and reinforcing these skills at home. When your child is assessed in these skills, they'll bring home a sheet that looks like the one below. Please let me know if you have any questions or need support or resources to help your child with these life skills at home.
A couple years ago, Mr. Embretson made this Padlet with resources and videos:
How to tie your shoe.
No comments:
Post a Comment