Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Holiday Party Info/Polar Express

I have yet to see any of the predicted seven inches of snow that we were supposed to get today and couldn't be more thrilled!  We will get back to our normal routines tomorrow!  I can't wait to hear all of the holiday excitement when we return.  

Tomorrow, Thursday, I plan on having our book exchange and a short "Holiday Party" for students to share what they did over break.  

On Friday, we will be having the PBIS celebration and watching The Polar Express.  Remember, students are going to be allowed to bring a small pillow for the movie and wear their pajamas.  If you have any questions about this, please let me know.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates! Happy New Year to you and Carson. Troy, Elijah and I were busy browsing both of your blogs today. They were looking for the Thanksgiving program to watch.

    ReplyDelete