Monday, March 30, 2015

"I can..." Statements for the Week of March 30th

Here are our “I can...” statements for this week.

I can read and write words that make the OO sound with OO, EW, and UE.  These are words like blue, pool, and grew.

I can compare and contrast pictures and text.  I can find signal words that let me know I need to compare and contrast.

I can decide what text is important and what isn’t.

I can read and summarize to share the important information.

I can find 1 more, 1 less, 10 more and 10 less of a number on a 100’s chart.

I can tell if a number is greater than, less than or equal to another number.

I can order numbers from least to greatest and greatest to least.  

I can write an informational report with a title, topic sentence, facts and pictures.  

We do NOT have school on Friday!  

I hope everyone has a good 3 day break!  



No comments:

Post a Comment