Report Cards - Conferences Sign Up
Your child's report card is coming home today! The report card looks a little different from last year. Please know that we will go over the report card during your child's conference. I will explain the learning targets and priority standard scores. I tried to give everyone very detailed comments about your child now and where we're headed next. Please note these are on a separate sheet of paper instead of in the comments section on the report card. If you have any questions or concerns, please email me or we can talk about it at your child's conference.
Thank YOU for signing up for conferences! We now have 100% of our class signed up! I am so, so excited to chat with you about all of the progress your child has made so far this year.
Stay safe this weekend! Please remember to send winter gear with your children on Monday. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment