1:00 dismiss on Wednesday, November 18th.
Report cards will be sent home on Friday.
Please call and schedule a conference if you haven't already.
Winter gear is needed! Thanks for sending hats and gloves!
Here are our "I can..." statements for this week.
I can identify important parts in a text.
I can identify the sequence of events in a text.
I can discuss nonfiction text features. (
I can read and write words with an open vowel. (
I can identify all of the parts in a personal narrative. (
I can brainstorm before I write using a graphic organizer.
I can add numbers up to 10.
I can identify important American symbols.
I can compare and contrast now vs.
I can identify a noun.
I can identify a proper noun.
I can identify a verb.
Here are a few scenes from our week last week. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @BCFirst. Many of these pictures were borrowed from what was posted on our Instagram account. They were taken by students on our "Tech Team" this week. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment