Monday, November 9, 2015

"I can..." for the Week of November 9th

Reminder:  Keystone students wear BLUE for the Veterans Day program on Wednesday. The public is invited to attend this event at the MS/HS starting at 9:30am.   

Our math focus is switching to addition and subtraction!  Please be practicing these skills at home.  I'll be posting activity ideas and online resources for this skill soon!

If you haven't scheduled a conference, please do so ASAP.  I am excited to chat with you about the growth your child has made so far in first grade!

If you are missing your sight word packet for at home practice, please email me and I'll send another copy.  

Here are our "I can..." statements for this week.

I can read and write words with a long I and magic e.  (drive, quite, bite, five)
I can identify the sequence of events in pictures and text.
I can identify the sequence of events and signal words in a text. 
I can create a sequence of events.
I can identify and write nouns.
I can use complete sentences.
I can identify features of personal narratives.
I can add.  
I can identify and tell about American symbols. (flag, Statue of Liberty, Liberty Bell, Bald Eagle)


No comments:

Post a Comment