Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Teacher Cried Today

In case you heard... I showed students a portion of the video from the Olivet Neighborhood Mission today.  While we were watching, I unexpectedly teared up.  The students were totally caught off guard.  What all of you are doing for those less fortunate is inspiring.  I am so proud to be a Bobcat.  If you're interested in viewing the video, click HERE and scroll down.  I highly recommend taking a few minutes to watch and reflect.  

Mrs. Bishop will be talking to the students about the idea of empathy and her experience working at a homeless shelter prior to joining us at Benton.  

The t-shirts have arrived.  We will distribute them on Friday for students to wear during the Socktober celebration.  

Please let me know if you have any questions.  

Also attached is a recent video from the Kid President.  




No comments:

Post a Comment