Tuesday, October 21, 2014

BLOOMSBURY FARM & FALL PARTY

Bloomsbury Farm:

Our annual trip to Bloomsbury Farm is this Friday.  I know you've received building wide notes about this trip, but I wanted to send out a quick post to review the details.  

  • We will be leaving VHE around 11:00am.
  • All students will need a sack lunch.
  • If you plan on attending, you must provide your own transportation.
  • PTO is paying for all students.  Any additional parents and siblings are $5.  
  • We will return to VHE by 3:00pm.
Please send me an email if you plan on attending with our class.  Let me know if you have any further questions.

Fall Party:

Our Fall Party will be on Friday, October 31st.  (Halloween)  Students will go through morning routines and then will put on costumes for the parade at 1:00pm.  Please send your child's costume to school on the 31st.  

Holiday snacks:  I assign each student to a holiday. (Halloween, Christmas, 100's Day, Valentine's Day)  If you have received a note, please send the item listed.  If you would prefer to not bring something, please don't hesitate to let me know.  If you didn't receive a note, you are one of the other holidays.  I send the notes out at least two weeks in advance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment