Sunday, May 1, 2016

Makers Month - HELP!

We are turning May into Maker's Month in 1U!  I am super excited (and a little nervous) about this challenge!  I have planned maker themed projects for students to work on almost every school day throughout the month of May.  At this point, the only exceptions are the days we have field trips and there isn't enough time at school to complete a challenge.  

The maker cycle students will go through with each project include a time to design, build, and reflect.  All activities are collaborative in nature so communication and perseverance will also be important!

Be sure to follow our maker challenges at #bcmakers on Twitter and at BCFirst on Instagram.  

HELP!

In order to pull this off, I need some help!  Our class is in need of a few things for our maker projects;.  Please email me if you are able to provide any of the following items:

  • popsicle sticks
  • straws (any size) - preferably not flex straws
  • Q-Tips
  • aluminum foil

No comments:

Post a Comment