Some of the important notes include:
- fundraiser shirt order for Onnah Dvorak
- soccer registration
- Benton 50 years shirt order
I look forward to talking to so many of you tomorrow night as we kick off end-of-year conferences. I'm excited to chat about how much your child has grown this year and next steps to keep them on the road to success.
Even though we are winding up the school year, we are still busy learning as much as we can to prepare for 2nd grade and life! Here is what we're working on this week.
I can...
- read and write first grade sight words
- read fluently
- draw conclusions from text
- subtract two-digit numbers using base-ten blocks
- subtract two-digit numbers using a hundreds chart
- write and ask interview questions
- read and write compound words
Here are a few pictures from our day. We had fun with a maker challenge and a Kahoot pre-assessment on compound words.






No comments:
Post a Comment