Monday, February 22, 2016

"I can..." Statements for the Week of February 22nd - Omaha Zoo

It's crazy to think we'll be in school every day all day this week!  It feels like forever since we've had a "normal" week!  I'm excited to have this time with your child.

On Friday, we had our Bobcat Time arctic animal presentations.  Prior to our learning walks, we participated in a virtual field trip with the Omaha Zoo.  The keeper talked to students about penguins and showed us the penguin exhibit.  Students got to ask the keeper questions when before the "trip" was over.  If you're ever planning a family vacation to the zoo, let me know!













Here are our "I can..." statements for this week:

I can...
  • read and write words with or like fork and port
  • make inferences
  • make predictions
  • identify and use articles in writing 
  • identify and correctly capitalize proper nouns
  • subtract numbers up to 20 using multiple strategies 
  • write an informational report

No comments:

Post a Comment