2nd: BCPTO @ Keystone @ 6:30pm
3rd - 1:00 Dismiss - PK-12 PD
11th - Valentine's Day Party
12th - Presentation Day - NOON DISMISS
15th - NO SCHOOL - PK-12 PD
Reminder - There are 20 students in our class. If your child plans to bring Valentine's Day cards, please send 20 with no name in the "TO" section. We need the cards and boxes before the 11th.
BCPTO - The meeting has been rescheduled for tomorrow due to the caucuses being held tonight.
Click HERE for information on how to sign up for weather alerts and where to look for delay and cancellation information. Please be sure to send your child with proper weather gear. It's been nice to go outside and play in the snow!
Our "I can..." Statements for this week:
I can...
read and write words withy making a long E or long I sound at the endchange the final sounds in wordssummarize use the fix-up monitoring strategy when readingadd doubles and near doubles up to 20write an informational reportidentify the naming and telling parts of a sentenceadd detail to sentences by adding adjectives to my writing
No comments:
Post a Comment