Monday, February 8, 2016

"I can..." Statements for the Week of February 8th & Reminders

Reminder:  

BCPTO meeting that was supposed be held last week has been rescheduled for tonight.   The meeting will be at Keystone Elementary at 6:30pm.

Friday is Washington/Lincoln Presentation Day!  We have a lot for you to see!  Please plan on being at Keystone Elementary around 9:45 on Friday.  Our virtual field trip with the staff at Mount Vernon will begin at 10:00am. 

Friday is also a NOON dismiss!  Please be sure to have arrangements made for your child at NOON instead of 1:00pm.  If there are changes, please email Candi in the office.

Here are our "I can..." statements for this week:

I can...


  • read and write words with ar like park and charm
  • change the final sounds in words to create new words
  • change the way I read to make my reading sound like talking
  • analyze characters
  • add and subtract numbers up to 20
  • fluently add doubles up to 20
  • identify the difference between a double and a near double
  • write an informational report

These girls decided to spend their recess working on their project!  






No comments:

Post a Comment