The BCPTO Christmas Store is this FRIDAY. Please be sure to send money and a list with your child if you'd like him or her to be able to purchase gifts. All gifts are $2. If you can't find your sheet, no big deal! Just send a list of names and ages and $2/person your child is shopping for.
Winter Gear-
Please be sure to send winter gear with your child. Currently, boats are required to play on the playground. Students without boots are asked to stay on the street or hard surfaces.
Contact Candi-
I will be out of the district through the rest of the week. If there are any transportation changes or immediate needs with your child, please contact Candi in the office.
Holiday Program-
Everyone did such a great job at the program. THANK YOU for bringing your child!
"I can..." Statements for the Week of December 7th-
I can...
-read and write words with sh and ch like chat and shift
-using the pictures and details in text, identify story elements (characters, setting, problem, solution)
-write a personal narrative with characters, setting, problem and resolution
-subtract numbers up to 10
-identify the whole and parts in a subtraction sentence
-identify verbs and use them in my writing
Here are a few random pictures I found on my phone... Enjoy :)





No comments:
Post a Comment