Thank you for visiting our classroom blog. This is a virtual space that will be used as a way to communicate all types of information.
I have been blessed with a really, really great job in a district that takes pride in providing students with a top quality education for a lifetime of learning. As a teacher, there are days that I am given the privilege of spending more waking hours with children than their parents. This is an opportunity that I don't take likely. Blogging is my way of giving you a glimpse of the wonderful things your child is doing throughout the day. I enjoy blogging frequently.. Some blog posts will have more text, most contain pictures, and some will contain videos. With that being said, I do not spend very much time proof reading these posts before publishing. I apologize in advance for spelling and grammar errors. Please understand that this is a way for me to communicate with you frequently. Please let me know if you have any questions about our classroom blog.
I look forward to meeting you and your first grader at Open House on Thursday from 5-8pm. Please bring school supplies on this evening. If you are missing supplies, no worries. We have MANY, MANY supplies available at Keystone Elementary.
Don't forget about the Back to School Swim at the Belle Plaine Family Aquatic Center on Friday from 7-9pm. This event is free and is being sponsored by the new BCPTO.
If you haven't already received a letter from me in the mail, it should be coming soon. Please bring the Shine On notes to school on Open House so they can be delivered to your first grader at the end of our first day.
Check out the IMPORTANT LINKS page. You can access this by clicking the tab above or clicking HERE. This page contains information like our daily schedule and first grade priority standards.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to working with and getting to know you and your first grader this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment