Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Homework


Because there is a possibility of inclement weather tomorrow, I’m sending this home a day early… 
I am not sending any “special homework” for your child to work on over the holiday break.  In your students’ book bag, there are a few extra books that could be part of what they read over break. PLEASE encourage your child to read as much as possible.  My writing goal for each student is three quality (five or more sentences) journal entries. 
Most importantly, I hope you and your families get some quality family time, rest and relaxation in over this holiday break. 
Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your child’s life.  I look forward to each day I get to spend with them.  Blessed is how I feel with each smile and hug.  I hope you and your families have a very Merry Christmas. 

-Ms. Upah

No comments:

Post a Comment