Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Audri's Rube Goldberg Monster Trap

Although I don't like to be gone, I was out of the building today at a conference in Des Moines that will directly impact your student.  The focus of the conference was on ways to integrate technology into the classroom and really help your "mobile aged learner."  The video below is one of the videos I had the privilege of seeing today.  Nothing is more rewarding and inspiring than seeing students actively engaged and in control of their own learning.  Your child is growing up in a digital world.  Let's work together to help them shoot for the moon!

It's collaborative, creative problem solvers that will be the forward thinkers of the future.  This video is a great example of how children (unlike most adults) are not intimidated by failure.  We need to foster this as much as possible!  Greatness is achieved only after one has tried and tried again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment