March Important Dates:
2nd - PTO Meeting @ 7pm @ VHE
4th - 1:00 Dismiss - Grade Reporting
4th - Book Orders Due
*11th - REGULAR SCHOOL DAY - NO 1:00 dismiss
13th - Breakfast Buddies @ VHE - 7:30 - 8:15am
*13th - 1:00 Dismiss (Moved from 11th)
16th - Parent/Teacher Conferences - 4-8pm
17th - 1:00 Dismiss - Parent/Teacher Conferences - 3-8pm
18th - No School
19th - No School
20th - No School
* = Calendar Change
Breakfast Buddies - Students are welcome to bring a buddy to school for breakfast. Breakfast will be provided by VHE. Muffins, fruit, and juice will be served. More information, including an RSVP, will be coming home with all students soon.
Conferences - Please call the office to set up a conference time.
Scholastic Book Order - Every order earns points towards FREE books for our classroom! When we get points in our “bank”, students go online and pick out which books they’d like to see added to our classroom library!
Scholastic Book Clubs Ordering Information:
Order Due: March 4th
Class Activation Code: KXJMN
Here are our “I can…” statements for this week!
I can read and write words with er, ir, and ur like fern, burn, stir, and hurt.
I can summarize after reading text. That means I can retell all of the important ideas after I read.
I can read with inflection and intonation. I can change my pitch, volume and stress to make my reading sound like talking.
I can use strategies I know to subtract numbers up to 20.
I can write an informational report with a title, topic sentence, facts and pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment