Tuesday, November 25, 2014

1U is Thankful

1U is Thankful

Be sure to click on the link and watch the short video of your kiddos. 

Proud teacher moment.... As the students left today, I informed them that it would be awhile before we saw each other again.  FIVE whole days to be exact.  Immediately after I explained this, they started wishing each other a Happy Thanksgiving.  In our classroom, the students bicker AND love like siblings.  The sound of their cheerful, caring voices made my heart sing.  You all have truly wonderful children.  I am so thankful that I get to spend each day with them.  Thank you for sending them ready to learn and with a bright smile each day.  

I hope you all have a refreshing, blessed holiday.  

On a side note...

If you are looking for a family service project, the Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign is a great one!  If you're interested, follow the link to get your family signed up.  Let me know if you have any questions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment