The math journals are an awesome way for students to show what they know, work at their own pace, and work to their highest ability! I am excited to show you these at conference time!
Thursday, September 11, 2014
"I mustache you a question!"
We practiced collecting data and making our own graphs today. We asked questions, collected data, made tally charts, and are starting to to show our results in bar graphs. Here is a look at the beginning of a project we'll display. These graphs will tell us a lot about our classmates!
The math journals are an awesome way for students to show what they know, work at their own pace, and work to their highest ability! I am excited to show you these at conference time!
The math journals are an awesome way for students to show what they know, work at their own pace, and work to their highest ability! I am excited to show you these at conference time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment