As I sit down to write my final blog post of the school year, I am overcome by an array of emotions. Many memories pop into my head as I look around at my empty classroom. Socktober, penguins and polar bears, butterflies, Twisters, and First Grade Family Fun Night are just a few of them. As I looked back through all of the pictures posted, I am convinced it was a great year for all.
I can't express in words how much your children mean to me. They have taught me more in the past few months than I could have ever taught them. The loving, energetic spirit they attack each and every day with is inspiring. It has been my privilege and pleasure to watch their personalities unfold over the past nine months. We have lived, loved, laughed, played, studied, learned and enriched our lives throughout this year. I wish it could go on indefinitely, but give them back I must. Take care of them, for they are so precious.
Remember that I shall always be interested in your child and their destiny, wherever they go, whatever they do, whoever they become. I'll be happy to share their joys and sorrows. I shall ways be their friend.
-Ms. Upah


No comments:
Post a Comment