I hope all of my first graders have been able to catch up on a little R & R, family time and outside play the last few days! I am excited to get back to school tomorrow and finish first grade strong! It's crazy to think I have less than 30 days with these kiddos! Please keep reading and writing through the end of the year. We've been discussing our first grade goals a lot lately and what we need to do to reach them by the end of the year. You can help your first grader by reading and writing and writing and reading.
Friday is the VHE Spring Concert at the MS/HS. Please be sure to send $6.50 to school by Wednesday for your child's t-shirt. You will need to bring your student to the band room so they can change into their t-shirt that evening. (This is the same place you dropped your student off at last year.) Mrs. Lampkin and the students have worked hard to prepare what promises to be a spectacular show. I've heard them practicing across the hall for months! Please let me know if you have any questions.
May is going to be a VERY busy month at the school. Keep checking our blog to get dates and times for important events that are approaching!
No comments:
Post a Comment