Saturday, July 20, 2013

Back to School Excitement

As soon as the 4th of July passes, I get anxious and excited to get into my classroom, back to pinning and back to TeachersPayTeachers.  I recently attended an iPadU class with many coworkers and got excited to put together a classroom blog.

Teaching in the 21st is a blog I started years ago but never really posted on.  I enjoyed reading the blogs of other professionals and got excited to incorporate their ideas into my classroom.  Once I landed my first job, I didn't feel like there was time to blog as I was entering a whole new world, far from home.  

My partner teacher and I had talked a lot about wanting classroom websites but needed to get a grip on our first grade classrooms before undertaking that task.   I think that task is one I'm going to try and tackle this year.  It is my hope that this blog serves as a resource for parents of children in my classroom and an out let to share some the projects my students create.  Feel free to email me with questions, concerns, comments and suggestions for resources you'd like to have put online for your convenience!  

No comments:

Post a Comment